Bored of the doing same gym workouts and looking for new, fun and entertaining ways to increase or maintain your fitness levels?
Here's 5 Innovative Calorie-Burners You Should Try
1. Aqua-fit or Water Aerobics – burns around 240 calories an hour and is great for avoiding sprains and injuries as the water cushions your joints and protects muscles.
2. Anti-gravity Yoga or Pilates – burns around 300 calories an hour, this innovative workout will literally take you to new heights as you're suspended in the air whilst practising Yoga or Pilates to gain all round strength and a strong balanced core.
3. Barre Body Workout – burns around 400 calories, this powerful fusion class of Ballet, Pilates and Yoga helps create great posture and dramatically increases core strength.
4. Pole Dancing – burns around 400 calories an hour and is a fun way to tone up your arms and stomach.
5. Bare Foot Running – burns around 800 calories an hour, this unique running experience has become more popular in recent years with many believing benefits including improved foot strength, flexibility, sensitivity and skill.
Which foods have the lowest pesticides? Here's my Top 15 foods that naturally absorb or contain less toxins instead. Sweet corn | Avocados | Pineapple | Cabbage | Frozen Sweet Peas | Onions | Papaya | Asparagus | Mangoes | Eggplant | Honey Dew Melon | Kiwi | Cantaloupe Melon | Cauliflower | Grapefruit
Pesticides in fresh fruit and vegetables are toxic and can disrupt your hormones and play havoc with your fertility.
Here are the top 12 foods highest in pesticides that you should avoid at all costs.