5 Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has wide-ranging benefits that rival the number of uses for tea tree oil and other natural helpers. Some people have even turned to apple cider vinegar to help with health concerns including cancer, heart problems, high cholesterol, and weight issues.
Here's 5 fantastic benefits of apple cider vinegar.
1. Stabilises blood sugar levels – therefore great to avoid snacking when your blood sugar levels dip. Add one teaspoon to a glass of warm water and sip. If you don't enjoy the taste add some fresh lemon juice.
2. Can be used as a mouthwash – it has antibacterial properties so will kill any bacteria causing bad breath. Dilute one teaspoon into a cup of water.
3. It's a chemical free all purpose cleaner – one part Apple Cider Vinegar to two parts water in a spray bottle and if you don't like the smell, add a couple of drops of your favourite essential oil. You can clean your house and save your pennies at the same time!
4. It cleans your fruit and vegetables – remove dirt and pesticides from your fruit and veg. Throw a cup of water with a teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar over your greens to do the job.
5. It is a teeth stain remover – rub Apple Cider Vinegar directly onto your teeth then rinse out with water.What's not to love?!
Which foods have the lowest pesticides? Here's my Top 15 foods that naturally absorb or contain less toxins instead. Sweet corn | Avocados | Pineapple | Cabbage | Frozen Sweet Peas | Onions | Papaya | Asparagus | Mangoes | Eggplant | Honey Dew Melon | Kiwi | Cantaloupe Melon | Cauliflower | Grapefruit
Pesticides in fresh fruit and vegetables are toxic and can disrupt your hormones and play havoc with your fertility.
Here are the top 12 foods highest in pesticides that you should avoid at all costs.